Hi,

I was looking to contact Max Kieser, because I love that guy, he’s brilliant and I figured I would make a video “Crash JP Morgan” but I wanted to find out if I did, would it get plugged and could I use media and what not. I figured I could pop off a video quick as I am doing a series of videos for the Alex Jones “V” Contest

When I saw Max Kieser’s site and saw there were a lot of video projects on there, I thought I would write. I have a production studio in Ukraine. I can produce high quality video and very low prices, even outsource our videographers for bigger projects. We have about 10 people and a 1100 m2 film pavilion. We normally produce 3-5 minute videos to target particular keywords and embed keywords in the metadata of the video ensuring a good rating with the search engines.

Anyway,thought I would write to see if you were interested in production and to find out if Max Kieser wanted a crash JP morgan video.

Kind regards,
David

8 comments on “When I saw Max Kieser’s site and saw there were a lot of video projects on there, I thought I would write. I have a production studio in Ukraine.
  1. Rasta says:

@David

nope….sorry….Max NEVER features vids from watchers/listeners

lol

2. AS says:

max la menace… recent terrorist attack agianst coptic church in Egypt was an inside job…

work out your french mate ! but I M SURE YOU’LL GET IN ENGLISH ON THE ALTERNATIVE MEDIAS…

Thanks

3. How the FIRE (F_inance, I_nsurance, R_eal E_state) sector mines, manufactures, and mints new slaves:

4. naomi says:

Very good Vid from Jones.

5. Del - UK says:

Is it me or does this sound like another “Silver Keiser” deal? – Maybe it’s just me.

V for Victory!
    You are the resistance.

6. 8Ball says:

another “Silver Keiser” deal?

Yes, the non-existent Silver Keisers… Hey, we’re not supposed to talk about that. Max never screws up, does he?

7. will o.t.n says:

I think the silverkeisers will turn up in time. They only had the idea just before Christmas and its bound to take 2 or 3 months to make them from scratch. I got 2 e-mails from them ( 19-1-11 and 24-1-11) with photos of the dies etc and apology for slow response. So I am still hoping.

Good video , infowars.com, ( Alex Jones ) is a brilliant site well worth visiting and has more similar vids

8. adamparis says:

well ,well, as it is trend in Ukraine these days, Max you’ll have to flash your titties at the camera!
    Actually you probably do the same thing on mardi Gras in New-orleans… 🙂